There are many reasons to book your Tour and Travel Services with El Gouna Tours. We have been in the business of operating High-Quality tours in Egypt since 2008 and pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high-quality, personalized tour experiences. Our network extends all over Egypt,
1. Is there a discount for booking my tour far in advance?
El GounaTours is happy to offer an “Early Bird” discount for clients who pay the full cost of their tour in advance, we Can Provide you with a Discount code, you Can Pay a deposit for your tour, and the outstanding amount you can Pay on the day of the tour
If full payment for your tour is received six months before the date of your arrival, we will gladly reduce the quoted cost of your trip by 5%. “Early Bird” rates require full, non-refundable pre-payment. Discounted tours will not be eligible for date changes or refunds.
2. Is there a special rate for private groups booking with El Gouna Tours?
- Yes, El Gouna Tours does provide a discount for private trips booked with large groups and Families and For groups of ten or more people, there will be a discount dependent upon the nature and length of the trip. For groups of fifteen or more people, highly competitive prices will be applied.
3. How can I contact El Gouna Tours Egypt to book a tour?
-El Gouna Tours tour Company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive your booking inquiries via email, telephone, or live online chat. You can also submit a booking request form describing the trip you want to take, its length, and any other details you can provide and you will receive a reply promptly with a proposal from our representatives.
-Service free number, email, and a link to our chat service can be found at the bottom of our homepage.
4. How much will I have to pay as a deposit? How will I pay for it?
- The deposit required will be 25% of the total price of the tour, except during peak travel times around Christmas and New Year, when the deposit will be 50% of the total price. You can pay the deposit using a credit card (Visa and Mastercard are accepted) or a bank order directly to El Gouna Tours. Our representatives will be willing to provide any additional information or support you need to complete this payment.
- If payment of the deposit in one transaction is not possible, please contact elgounatours.com to inquire about the possibility of making the payment.
5- Will be any extra fees that will be paid more than the tour price which I agreed on?
No, there won’t be any extra fees or expenses of any kind besides the agreed final price which includes the common minor fee tax. All your purchases & tipping will be paid for by you.